3M Littmann Classic III
The Littmann Classic III is the next generation of an icon. Littmann Classics set the standard for clinical use and the Classic III features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity.
It also features next generation tubing designed for a longer life and greater stain resistance. The smooth surface of the single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and clean, and replacing this diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve allows for easy conversion of the pediatric side to a traditional open bell.
There are tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the precision-machined chestpiece. Light pressure on the diaphragm allows the user to hear lower frequency sounds, firmer pressure allows you to hear higher frequency sounds.
• High acoustic sensitivity
• Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
• Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices
• Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
• Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
• Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
• Stem features an open side indicator
• 5 year warranty
• Tubing is 27" in length
• Weight: 150 grams